Of all the places you can gain citizenship by investment, you may be wondering why we would suggest Turkey. Well, if you want to be surrounded by beautiful architecture and culture, look no further than Turkey. Turkey is one of the most culturally rich countries you can find in Eastern Europe and West Asia. There is no shortage of exceptional landmarks, historical sites, and truly breath-taking natural scenery. There is no doubt that Turkey’s central location combined with its cultural proximity to Arab culture and one-of-a-kind experiences offered there, are all important factors driving tourism and investment in Turkey.
It is easier than ever to gain Turkish citizenship through by investment. Why dual citizenship for Turkey? It not for the reasons listed in the paragraph above than for so many more! Turkey truly is a unique place in the world. Lose yourself in the one-of-a-kind bazaar, wander the streets lined by ancient buildings, and immerse yourself in a variety of cultures and traditions that all make Turkey special.
Strong market fundamentals, including a well-educated workforce with an average age of 32.4 years combined with increasing rates of employment over the years has led to a growing middle class. Don’t forget Turkey’s unique geographical location either. All of this has helped transform Turkey into one of the fastest growing OECD member countries around. So, have we managed to interest you yet? If not, and if yes, keep reading to find out some benefits of Turkish citizenship by investment.
Ten Benefits to Turkish Citizenship by Investment
- You get Turkish citizenship for life - the Turkish citizenship gives you and your family the right to live, work, and study in Turkey.
- It’s a quick path to citizenship – meeting the requirements of the citizenship by investment program is one of the quicker ways to obtain Turkish citizenship – 3 to 5 months.
- Easy of travel to other places - Turkish citizenship holders can easily apply for a Schengen visa without too much trouble if they can provide sufficient documentation. It is also important to note there are many other countries that have bilateral agreements with Turkey to allow visa-free travel, including Japan, Hong Kong, Mexico, Singapore, South Korea, and almost all of Latin America.
- Easier to apply for a US Visa - if you wish to relocate to the US, you can easily apply for the E-2 investor visa. Turkey and the US have a Treaty agreement for USA E-1 and E-2 Investor Visas.
- Easily relocate to the UK - if you feel like moving to the UK, it is easier with Turkish citizenship. All you need to do is apply for a businessperson visa and then you can apply for British citizenship if you so wish.
- No residency or language requirements - there is not a fixed time span that a person needs to stay in Turkey before or after getting their visa. You also do not need to be familiar with the Turkish language to apply for the citizenship by investment program.
- Live in a cultural crossroads that is truly unique – we think we have said enough about this one but are happy to look at more pictures of Turkey if you think you need more information.
- Free education – Turkish citizens enjoy access to free education.
- Free access to medical care – why go bankrupt in the face of a health emergency. In Turkey, the health care is covered, and it is some of the best around.
- Turkey does allow dual citizenship – you don’t need to renounce your current citizenship.
If we haven’t already tempted you enough, maybe you are at least interested now. Turkey is a beautiful country that is truly unique. Lose yourself in the century’s old history and magic in a cultural crossroads that bridges two worlds. Turkish citizenship by investment makes sense. There are so many benefits, it is hard to count. Consider Turkish citizenship by investment today and find yourself in the heart of the land of shared ambitions.