Antigua and Barbuda: The Best Citizenship by investment value for large families
Antigua and Barbuda’s Citizenship by Investment Program is currently the most cost-effective means for large families to obtain a second passport by investment.
Antigua and Barbuda’s popular investment option, the University of West Indies Fund, has now increased the eligible family size from 4 to 6. The required investment sum remains the same, but now includes 2 additional dependents.
Required Investment Amount: $150,000 for a family of 6.
$15,000 for any additional dependents beyond 6.
Due Diligence Fees:
Main applicant: $7,500
Dependent Child 12-17: $2,000
Dependent Child 18-29 and/or parent 58 and older - $4,000
Scholarship: One member of the family is entitled to a 1-year tuition scholarship at the University of West Indies.
Legal and advisory fees apply.
Antigua and Barbuda’s Citizenship by Investment program (CBI) is a highly-desired program in the Caribbean. Some top benefits of the program include:
- Powerful passport: Antigua’s passport offers visa-free access to 165 countries, including UK, Russia, India, Schengen zone, Hong Kong, Singapore, and the UAE. It’s undoubtedly the best passport available in the Caribbean.
- Less expensive: For families, Antigua CBI offers a much cheaper donation option than other similar programs in the Caribbean.
- Faster processing time: Antigua CBI is highly efficient, approval time is currently 3 months.
- Reputable: Antigua CBI is the most credible program in the Caribbean.
Life with your second passport
Once you’ve received your Antigua and Barbuda citizenship and passport, we can help you and your family with any and all of the below services:
- Obtain a driver's license
- Get Social Security Card
- Research and allocate suitable rental property
- Incorporate Offshore Company (International Business Corporation, IBC.)
- Incorporate a local company
- Prepare and file annual returns
- Open offshore bank accounts - corporate and personal
- Open a local corporate bank account
If you have any questions or would like additional information about Antigua and Barbuda’s Citizenship by Investment Program, please don’t hesitate to contact us.